14 May 2006

Happy Birthday to Claire Alexandra Dibble.......Happy Mother's Day!!

Welcome Claire Alexandra Dibble!

Since her father (Adam) and Aunt (Whitney) have already written about her (weight, length, name) I will give my version of the story.
6:16 AM Sunday morning the phone rings once and I go back to sleep. After dreaming about the steak I had the previous night I woke up at 7:10 and talked to Dad, who was on the computer. He told me Adam called. "Oh that's nice" I thought. A few seconds rolled by and Dad told me that Adam (he said it a little slower) had called. OH THE BABY WAS BORN. So by 7:30 we were off to see our new family member. I had my camera all ready to use and did I use it. She was so cute and I loved her name. It was very fitting for her. I got some cute color pictures and some nice black and white shots. I got really good shots of Grandma and Grandpa Dibble and Adam took a great shot with me. She is home now and I can't wait to see her again.



Happy Mother's Day to my AMAZING mother! I love her so much! For her present I got her a mix of different audio files of Hoops and Yoyo. I also made her breakfast and while she was eating we listened and laughed to the CD. Also Happy Mother's Day to my awesome sister-in-law's. My nieces and nephews are very lucky to have them for their mother.

No comments: