19 August 2006

Utah Trip

My parents and I went to Utah Aug. 11 to Aug. 18. Grandpa Gregory passed away on Aug. 9 so we also had a funeral to attend 8-13-06 Mon.














Grandpa Gregory will be missed! I will miss hearing his voice every night and scratching his back when I see him even if I do get paid in dimes! I will also miss eating a double dipped blueberry dounut from Tasties! I know who I am!


















Had breakfast with Dana and Doug at The Oaks.
The hot chocolate was SO GOOOD! It had cinnamon sprinkled on the top.
8-14-06 Tues.



















Sunset after hanging out with Marie and Biff. 8-15-06 Wed.













Got to visit with Grandma Dibble















We went to the Buzz game with Roger and his family. 8-17-06 Thurs.

2 comments:

Natalie Service said...

I will miss Grandpa Gregory calling you a "little shit"!
Beth, I only met your Grandpa a few times but I fell in love with him. You're right, he will be missed, but image the party he is having with his family members who have gone before him!
I love you Beth, and I love reading your updates on your blog!

Whitney said...

Leave it to Natalie to post an obsene, yet true, comment. I'm glad you've updated Beth! This is a great one!