14 September 2008

I've been thinking....


Most you might have heard about Stephanie Nelson and her husband. They were in an airplane crash last month. The story is moving and even more touching is what a wonderful person this Nie Nie (Stephanie) is. I’ve heard bits and pieces of this story but never really took the time to look into it – haven’t had a lot of time between church, work, eating, and sleeping. Luckily my mom is tuned in and ever since we have looked at her blog I have been thinking about this family. She seems like a fun loving cute mom, wife, and friend. She takes the time to celebrate the little things in life that often mean the most which sometimes can be tossed to the back burner. I know Heavenly Father has heard the many prayers on behalf of this family and will continue to hear the many more.

Here are the websites:

No comments: