24 June 2010

Update

I've had a lot of pictures on my camera.  Here is what I've been up to lately.
First I've updated my blog.  I hope you like it.
I also got a new phone and I love it.

For Mother's Day my mom requested that I make crepes.  So I did!  They were delicious!
DSCF3415
The nephews and nieces came over a while ago and I played Minotaurus with Ray and George.  Then I took a couple of snapshots of the girls.
DSCF3418DSCF3427
Happy Father's Day
DSCF3442
My Dad has this gift of pulling together a meal out of every leftover in the fridge and 
IT'S SO YUMMY!  
The other day he made a BBQ Shredded Pork Salad.
DSCF3457

Yesterday I got my wisdom teeth out.  They weren't impacted but the dentist recommended that they get out.  I was really nervous because I had never been under before.  It was a quick extraction.  All four teeth and I was under ... for like 20 minutes.  Apparently my mom says I was hilarious.  She says that when she went in I was talking jibberish really loud.  After a few moments of that my mom said, 
"Beth you sound like you are talking French?" 
I immediatly started yelling, "BON APPETIT" just like Julia Child.  At which point my nurse said that she loved that show.   Needless to say I quoted movies the whole way home.  As slept most day and found this as I woke up.
DSCF3465
I am doing really well.  Still taking it easy but I am not in that much pain.

6 comments:

McKenzie Hansen Mortensen said...

oh my goodness! I would have loved to hear you shout "BON APPETIT!" Just imagining it is making me laugh! I'm glad you're not much pain :) take care!

Lo said...

haha see what I mean! we do crazy things coming out of it! haha good story!

Annie said...

Love that show julie and julia and I can so see you being hilarious coming out of the anesthesia! LOL

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

Glad you're doing OK. Being under always makes me a little (ok a LOT) crazy, lol. Let me know if you need anything!

Whitney said...

So sad I wasn't there to see you drugged and STILL quoting movies. Especially the Rocky reference your mom told us about. Hilarious.

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

haha!! thats HILARIOUS!! i got really really loopy after they put me under for that too! Romi said i was laughing uncontrollably and my mouth was all bloody from it and so i looked super freaky!!

i like your blog..it looks so cute!