06 November 2016

Three Situations One Answer

I love Sundays!  I love the reflection, remembrance, and renewal Sunday's allow me.  Today as I reflected on this past week I am reminded of my ponderizing quote.


I personally picked this quote for me and my life.  
1) I love Sister Marriott  
3) This talk and quote really spoke to me.  

As I went through my week, I was able to see that this quote applied to a friend at work and a family member going through some trials.  While each of us are facing uniquely different trials, this quote and its message applied to each of us.  God is in the details of our lives and very aware of what we are going through.  Being able to ponderize this quote this week has reminded me that as we turn to our Savior, Jesus Christ and become truly yoked to Him, He will make "it all work out".


No comments: