17 February 2006

Driving

The past month I have been doing A LOT of driving. I have been listening to lots of CD's and audio books on CD. Here is a list:
  • Joseph Smith the Prophet (#8 is my ALL TIME favorite; it's a great one to SiNg along with)
  • The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Soundtrack ( I use to like some songs but now I like the whole CD!)
  • Kurt Bestor: Sketches (Very calming and I love the piano parts!)
  • RENT (I only listen to #1, #16, and once in a while #12)
  • Because of Winn-Dixie (the book is WAY better than the movie)
  • Currently listening to off and on: The Essential 55 ( I am listening to this for school. It's pretty interesting!)

School is so MUCH fun and really busy. I LOVE my Thursday morning classes. That will have to be a whole other blog. The 5th graders that I work with are so sweet and I am learning so much from my intern teacher.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Yeah! You're finally back! I almost stopped checking your blog! I look forward to more updates! Love ya Beth!