15 March 2006

LONG TIME....


OKAY I know that it has been a VERY LONG time since I have blogged but I am still alive! Here are some things that I have been up to:

I found this awesome photography website AND the people are in Arizona: www.stilllifestudios.com My friend got her engagement pictures done with them! They turned out really nice!

Last Saturday, March 11th, it RAINED ALL DAY LONG and I loved it! I did absoultely nothing all day long! I scrapbooked and watched movies in very comfortable clothes. Here are the movies that I watched:
  • Bewitched (pictured above)
  • Shall We Dance?
  • Legally Blonde
Later that day my parents and I went to Joe's BBQ in Gilbert. www.joesrealbbq.com The food was DeLiCiOuS!!!!!!!! I will try to do better in updating my blog. Life happens!!! Ü

No comments: