31 March 2006

the IMAGE is FOUND!!!!!!!!

Okay I know that it has been a long time since I have blogged! One of my favorite things to do with a fast Internet connection is looking at photographywebsite:http://www.theimageisfound.com/ I love the way they take pictures! I feel so inspired when look at their amazing pictures. One of the 100 things I want to do in my life is to have them take my pictures. They also have a blog and they update it quite frequently with pictures. So....my new goal is to update my blog more often with pictures that I have taken. PHOTOGRAPHY RULES!!! Here are some of my favorite pictures: (The masters behind the cameras are a husand and wife team, Nate and Jaclyn! Nate and Jaclyn are pictured in the photobooth shot They also have a beautiful daughter named Grace [pictured at the bottom].)




1 comment:

Bethany Dibble said...

hey adam here are some pictures for you!! Ü