21 April 2006

ALIAS

It's finally back! After watching Wednesday night I remember why I love ALIAS so much.
Here are some lessons that I have learned while watching ALIAS:

Nothing says "I love you" like a severed finger.

If your mother is an assassin/KGB agent/head of a criminal organization, and your father is An assassin/mind control scientist/amateur surgeon, Dr. Phil and Oprah will NOT be able to help you.

Credit dauphine is a lousy bank.

A roommate who hides funky antibiotics is very bad news-really bad news!

Never remove your memory, it complicates things

Always remember the kinds of ice cream you and your best friend like

If your boyfriend writes for a travel magazine, and you've never read any of his articles, something's up.

Joey's makes the best pizza

Just because people have missing fingers, were shot at many times, or died in a car crash doesn't mean they're dead

Wrapping paper can make a great skirt

Some homeless men have jobs

You can graduate from school going to about 5 classes (I wish!)

Always have a backup plan

There's no drug like adrenaline

'Numps' actually is a word

Sometimes the truth hurts. A lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I see you have mentioned Sedona Springs Water, a company that provides bottled water, on this blog. There is nothing bad I could say about the company and the quality of the products offered. The delivery is always timely. Even on this great site www.pissedconsumer.com where people display their dissatisfaction with this or that company, I did not find any negative reports. Check out!